September 23, 2015 – New York, NY – Chestnut Hill Partners (CHP) reports its’ successful Targeted Search process recently closed a number of transactions for new and existing clients.
The CHP Targeted Search is a highly focused approach to both identifying new platform opportunities and creating rapid and accretive portfolio expansion.
“We have confidence in CHP’s Targeted Search Program, and our recent results underscore this tool as a cost-effective, value-building approach to identifying both new platform investments as well as accretive add-ons that drive portfolio value and growth,” states Paul Schaye, Founder and Managing Partner.
Recent successes using the Targeted Search process include:
- Paste after this
- Four acquisitions for the Harvest Partners’ portfolio company Driven Brands, delivering over 70 new franchise locations. Two acquisitions were for incremental Meineke and Maaco transaction expansions, and two were complete new-franchise captures.
- Four acquisitions for the Harvest Partners’ portfolio company PSSI, a food services sanitation company that contributed to the company’s rapid value expansion from $450-million revenue at acquisition to a $1-billion-plus revenue enterprise when Harvest exited the investment.
- One acquisition for J.H. Whitney’s portfolio company TIDI Products, capturing a disposable medical products manufacturer and bringing multiple new markets to TIDI’s already leading position.
- One acquisition for Boyne Capital’s portfolio company Electrix Lighting.
- One acquisition for Silver Oak Service Partners’ portfolio company Construction Labor Contractors.
These recent results validate this tool as a cost-effective, value-building approach to identifying both new platform investments as well as accretive add-ons that drive portfolio value and market growth.
About Chestnut Hill Partners
Chestnut Hill Partners is a nationally recognized investment banking firm that originates merger and acquisition transactions for private equity firms seeking targeted and opportunistic investments. We are senior M&A professionals with over 100 years of combined business experience and over $7 billion in transaction experience. CHP has a strong track record of facilitating successful transactions in the $20-million to $500-million range that serve the best interests of buyers and sellers.
For further information about CHP’s Targeted Search, visit the website at www.chestnuthillpartners.com
Chestnut Hill Partners
245 Park Avenue, 41st Floor
New York, New York 10167